- Generational transfer of ownership of real property assets for determination of tax basis.
- Valuation of large portfolios of various types of real property assets in all parts of the country and world.
- Private donations of real estate assets.
- Corporate real estate donations to municipalities or non-profits.
- Value disputes, including contract compliance.
- Partial interest valuations.
- Determination of value for buy-out of shareholder/partners.
- Eminent domain proceedings.
- Ad valorem taxation disputes.
- Expert witness testimony.
- Small to large manufacturing facilities.
- Office buildings.
- Health care facilities including medical office buildings, skilled nursing, assisted living, and Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
- Large corporate real property holdings.
- High-end and unique residential properties.
- Road right-of-way takings, partial takings, and temporary limited easements.
- Power line construction through farmland, transitional land, and urban areas.
- Corporate divestitures and purchases.
- Private divestitures and purchases.
- Unusual/unique properties:
- Underwater resorts.
- High-end golf communities.
- Large mixed-use land holding subdivisions.
- Cost segregation studies on casinos, hotels, apartments, offices, retail, and industrial construction and acquisitions.
- Allocation of purchase price.
- Valuation of real property eligible for historical tax credits.
- FASB ASC 805, Business Combinations
- FASB ASC 820, Fair Value Measurements
- Coordination of large portfolios of real estate holdings.
- Allocation of purchase price of single property acquisitions.
Truth in Valuation
Kellenberger Valuation Group